Evening of March 25, 2023

florida sunshine

a robin’s vacation

from frozen dinners

~Linda L Ludwig



first pitch . . .

I catch the snowball

right in my face

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



Disillusioned Bourbon Street Blues Bar Haiku

Gin Blossom covers?!?

If Bo Diddley wasn’t dead,

we’d want him to be.

~Chad Parenteau



truth results may vary

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



Easter

my lap dancer completely nude

except for bunny ears

~John J. Dunphy



Partial List

Dis pair of pants

Dis pair of shoes

Dis pair of gloves

Dis pair of eyes

Dis pair of hands

Dis pair of breasts

Dis pair of futile endeavors

Dis pair of pointless conversations

Dis pair of superficial relationships

Dis pair of long-dead gods

~Kelly Moyer



Day before spring break

Trying to teach anything

Pointless

~Jennifer Gurney



Gone Not F’gotten
 

Most nights, the moonshine

clouds my constitution.

Still, I say a tender prayer

for the toenail I lost 

up in them hills, where

the thicket bled the boulders.

Bless its heart, 

the thing shimmered to the last.

~Kelly Moyer


No comments:

Post a Comment