Afternoon of April 14, 2023


 silverfish 925

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



komas wind unbending tension

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



longing for a patch of grass war rubble

~Mona Bedi



pike with tench zander

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



ice rink the old wound that starts to bleed

~Mona Bedi



under the peepal residence of the gods

~Mona Bedi



At the international space station

a six-month old baby launches spaghetti

with tomato sauce

to Cape Canaveral Florida.

~Robert Fleming



Autocracy

Cursor won’t be still, tells me

to nurse my cursed verses.

That heartless heartbeat!

~Allan Lake



Exam Stress

Heavy heart, deep breaths

Papers sprawled across my desk.

~Tabish Iqbal



Birds migrate freely

over human imposed borders,

observed by ardent birders

on their route,

don’t need to show papers

~Peter A. Witt

 

 

finding myself google maps

~Roberta Beach Jacobson

 


bonsai

she wields the scissors

with the finesse of a surgeon

~Ram Chandran



orange sunset

my granddaughter

asks me

why everything

has to end

~Mona Bedi


No comments:

Post a Comment