Afternoon of April 13, 2023


estate sale:

a poem

with every possum

~Kelly Moyer



signal drops

wolfman hits the keys

harder

~David C. Kopaska-Merkel



8 Bayshore

There's a photo of us on somebody's phone

where we're standing together all on our own

and I absolutely love it because your eyes are closed

you’re not sleeping or blinking, you’re just eyes closed

don’t ask me why, I just adore it more

I never wonder what you’re looking at or what you’re thinking

I know you’re in there

and for today, that’s enough for me

~Christian Garduno



spring rain dancing across the pelvic floor

~John Hawkhead



gun shot down in one

~John Hawkhead



There was a time I would have said

That’s impossible!”

But now I know

it doesn’t matter that much.

~Noah Berlatsky



I've seen coral bleached

birds die in the air

trees burst into flames

fish float bloated -

I hope this is a dream

~Steve Van Allen



lost innocence

the shortcake

free of its scent

~Kelly Moyer



Things that make me smile:

Random acts of kindness

A baby’s wave

~Jennifer Gurney



jailbreak the sparrow in your rearview mirror

~Kelly Moyer



wishbones playing chicken til our luck runs out

~Kelly Moyer



alley

three unkempt men take turns biting

a chocolate bunny

~John J. Dunphy

 

 

The movie ends

and we go back

to dark

without a plot.

~Noah Berlatsky

No comments:

Post a Comment