Afternoon of August 31, 2022

how young you must be to walk on water

~Keith Evetts



getting the protocols for time travel from the man with the clip-on tie

~Patrick Sweeney



finding my obituary in a burned book

~Patricia Hawkhead



dust bunnies

if only to propagate

his myth

~Kelly Moyer



conscratchyoulations

said flea leaving

it(ch) to me

~Geoff Pope



Sometime after dawn

the orange tractor combed the beach

as green mermaids sang.

~Damon Hubbs



that bone is no bone

is no bone

it is no bone

~Richard Magahiz



arachnid umbrellas marching forth

~Amoolya Kamalnath



ransit ion

~Geoff Pope



all day drinking on throw-up cushions

~Patricia Hawkhead



not a single right answer to my question

~Mona Bedi



Rorschach test

I see now I should've said

butterfly

~Patrick Sweeney



after tasting

the soupe du jour

(asparagus)

I forget my middle name

~Roberta Beach Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment