Afternoon of August 19, 2022

deep field your exoplanet enters my orbit

~petro c.k.



placemaking particles I photosynthesize a forest

~Kat Lehmann



Turning My Back on What’s Happening in the World

freed from the news cycle

time to go out on the town

and make myself the story

~Andrej Bilovsky



dictate the occultist's grip on fragile democracy

~Elancharan Gunasekaran



construct the herd gloom sequence

~Elancharan Gunasekaran



a fragment harbor of time
 

watch the harbor of time
for the departure

of a ship
full and low in the water

to cross a narrow sea

~Kendra Preston Leonard

 

 

time lapse on the other side of the pandemic

~Mona Bedi



pandemic pantomime dropping names

~Amoolya Kamalnath



wild opium fumes . . .

a dragoness breathes fire

~Veronika Zora Novak



rag doll
my neighbor's mouth
full of pins

~Keith Evetts



Supreme Being the knockout game show

~Keith Evetts



many skin tones Jesus

~Roberta Beach Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment