Afternoon of October 11, 2023

 

like weird barbie

i break

into my better self

~Kelly Moyer



they can cope


"be yourself,"

they say,

and then when

you become;

"oh no, not like that."

but i like me,

so they can cope.

~linda m. crate



Type 4


I follow my heart,

taking every chance

for the sake of love,

only to end up

like a plump

Costco chicken,

falling flat on my face.

~Kelly Moyer



being in an all-girl band  I bet they hate us

~Barbara Anna Gaiardoni



death poem I recycle myself

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



whirligigs basking in the shade of annihilation

~Kelly Moyer



knowledge & swords


they don't like girls

who look for

knowledge and swords,

but i found them

anyway;

because i found those

people boring.

~linda m. crate


coming into focus

my gaze adjusts forward

20-20 hindsight

~Jennifer Gurney



french onion

a dip

in the road

~Kelly Moyer

No comments:

Post a Comment