Afternoon of July 10, 2023


I had big plans for today

To clean the house and pay the bills

But then I remembered –

I’m a writer

And the day claimed me

~Jennifer Gurney



Bluesky


Twitter Spill Spoutible

Facebook Notes Threads

Instagram TikTok Tumblr

Mastodon cohost reddit

 

Somewhere someone

will like this poem.

~Noah Berlatsky



beach stroll

salt sprinkles

on my ice cream

~Stephanie Zepherelli



ex-janitor

his retirement watch scrutinized

by the pawnbroker

~John J. Dunphy



Sagarmatha

an avalanche of climber litter

~JL Huffman



forgotten subscriptions the color of missing money

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



marine layer

sunset eaten up like

it never happened

~Kathy Watts



black sky red sun

someone else's

wildfire

~Kathy Watts



Technology


and I are not lovers

but, cousins

who might kiss

when no one's looking.

~Keith Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment