Evening of February 23, 2023

 

pleasure of snow

in Bali there is none

if you get my drift

~James Penha



February snowstorm

snow plows rumble, 4 a.m.

over roads of thought

~Wayne F. Burke



melting me snow

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



When all the world seems

To be in love with each other

And I am alone

~Jennifer Gurney



The dog licks


my face to see

if I am breathing.

If I’m not,

she’ll bug her daddy

for food.

~Nolcha Fox



she struggles

to write

just enough

~Sharon Ferrante



high-end church

all its baptismal water

Evian

~John J. Dunphy



a spritz

of extra virgin olive oil

before her date

~Roberta Beach Jacobson



after

the speed

the sound

~Sharon Ferrante



2 men talking out of my

nose as I wake to morning's

gibberish

~Wayne F. Burke


No comments:

Post a Comment