Afternoon of September 10, 2024

those bitter comments

beyond her comfort zone

~words and image Wanda Amos




evolving circles

never ending

the infinity

of my mind

day dreaming

~Wanda Amos




waves are incessant / they come in just to go out / and I still wonder

~Charles A. Perrone




the shattered syntax of a neither

~Vijay Prasad




if AI has an epiphany is it human

~dan smith




driver’s ed

car in P

for panic

~Roberta Beach Jacobson




he never knew who was singing along

~Patrick Sweeney




the ghostliness of setting the table early

~Patrick Sweeney




his satori ended up being the onset of a head cold

~Patrick Sweeney




he crossed three rows and two aisles to quote the 'refrigerator' haiku to me

~Patrick Sweeney




Hykoo


Refrigeration

not needed, poems will keep;

spoil, decay, rot? NOT!

~Suzanne S. Austin-Hill




tiny arms

Tyrannosaurus Rex can’t punt

the football

~Randy Brooks




Piper

I am the mourner with the bagpipes and tartan,

blowing nine notes as I approach the Gate. I can’t

guarantee the frisson that raises goosebumps

though the search for it has filled every syringe

in the alley; names proclaiming they were here,

wearing away a wall.

~Cheryl Snell




For Fifty Years I Run Naked through the Halls to Take a Test I’m Unprepared for



The test- dream wakes me

or is it the alarm’s buzz?

Either way: it's Monday

~Cheryl Snell




strawberry

slopes of Red Fuji—

a shaved ice

~Stephen J. DeGuire




potato rot

deepening with each peel

a rapist's interview

~Daipayan Nair




All the trains are dead

After I reach the station,

I find the train has passed away.

Now it is 11.59 p.m.

Now I have nowhere to go

but before me there is a lot of darkness-

The vast open space for introspection.


I sit under the stars and meditate to be enlightened.

~Partha Sarkar




The offal is sacred

The hapless food delivery boy did not know

What tragedy was waiting for him. He knocked on the door and

No sooner had the owner of the flat opened the door

Than a dog from the room pounced on the delivery boy

And scared, he fell from the stairs and died.


But after that, did it (The owner of the house) chew the bones?

~Partha Sarkar




the sea drowns in the silence of the waves

and takes the seagulls with it

I'm not a bird

~Mykyta Ryzhykh




a house is growing on the slope of my eyes

the pupils give artificial dilapidation

~Mykyta Ryzhykh




he wants to be a samurai

the boy who never looked up

from his phone

~Patrick Sweeney




snakes...

the colors and patterns

not so lovable

~Tejendra Sherchan




sometimes the clock

I watch barely moves—

neither do I

~words and image James Penha


No comments:

Post a Comment