Afternoon of July 10, 2024

 

Nature’s Artistry – Earth

~Sean Kyung




narcissists

don't do

thoughtful

~Jennifer Gurney




window wash froth

stirring dark clouds

into the murk

~Mark Gilbert




the dance

of Red Capped Manakin—

Moonwalk

~Tejendra Sherchan




I saw Mother Ignacia in the Eight Sphere

among constellations of the Middle Ages

in the liquid-bearing Aquarius

saints & princes drank a cupful of ambrosia

~Fhen M.




sitting in the sun

the shadow of the church

falls on my left

~marc brimble




Chasing Angels


I have been

beyond

the forbidden hours.


Very few go there;

fewer return.


I have been there

more than once.


I do not regret it.

I WILL go back,

again.

~R. Gerry Fabian




each day just kinda swam off


like fish

shiny and funny

and weird looking

one after another

slipping thru my fingers

and escaping

~marc brimble




The Weed


A weed

As tall as me;

Cut it down, it grows back

As tall as before. Unless it

Doesn’t.

~Noah Berlatsky




sliding

into closing arguments

door squeak

~Roberta Beach Jacobson




school photos

back when we knew

so little

~Roberta Beach Jacobson




"today's my birthday"

the panhandler tells me

three days straight

~John J. Dunphy




still

making jam

for you

even after

you're gone

~Jennifer Gurney




Love Language

~Gavin Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment