Evening of December 8, 2023

 

alternately

all who wonder

are not lost

~Eavonka Ettinger




the fish

in the eagles' nest

still twitching

~John J. Dunphy



a tiny red mite walks

across my words

critics everywhere

~Tom Blessing



A Bee Stings Her


A bee stings her

I smash it to powder

her pain I now share.

~Fhen M.



mistletoad

~Susan Burch



Replacing The Obelisk With A Bevel Marker


I am observing

the Chameleon…

caught Colour-Changing

by an Echo-Whisper…

at the Tail End of Leaving.

~Paul Tristram



will there come a time

when all my poems

will have been written?

~Jennifer Gurney



Constitution of meaning

The existence of life for the sake of the existence of the grave


Beyond the grave —

Nothing from which

Everything began

~Mykyta Ryzhykh


(Originally published in Slant)



my attempts to rizz are risible

~dan smith



brain training to stop brain draining

~Patricia Hawkhead



unloved days hiding in my hobbit hole

~Susan Burch

 

 

Update: Your fleakeeper will be ready to announce the 2023 Touchstone Award nominees for

Five Fleas Itchy Poetry
early next week! The list of favorites is now down to 61, but only 30

poems can be nominated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment