Morning of November 28, 2023


Very Little

 

I believe in very little.

I believe in love

but only a little

and love is one of the

littlest things of them all.

~John Tustin


 

Invoice

Quadruple checking lines & limbs

Triple sanding *all affected areas*

Staining + double top coat passim

Complete the entire restoration

during a < single > work session.

Declare soulful recovery.

Parts and Labor: $ 1, 234.00
~Charles A. Perrone



Watching the Clouds

 

I want to die

in a way

that I never could have lived –

 

lying on my back,

watching the clouds

~John Tustin



inner peace

 

by teasing out

and shunning reason

be cartesian

discartesian

ever pleasing

never easing

off this pledge

beyond the ledge

and natural edge

no fine line to draw

~Charles A. Perrone



the morning after

vultures hang

their wings out to dry

~Sarah Paris

 

 

In This Moment

 

In this moment

there is just enough room here

for a purring cat,

some music,

a bird that cries distantly,

the wind shaking local trees,

a cup of coffee,

the waning sun,

me,

nothing else.

~John Tustin

No comments:

Post a Comment