Evening of September 8, 2026

 

the glow of screens we haunt ourselves 

~John Pappas




I had a thought ...

Be good to it.  We're in a strange place.

It may be our way out.


~Jeffrey L. Taylor



Been too good.

Time off for

bad behavior.


~Jeffrey L. Taylor




talking too long

to the delivery guy

autumn deepens

~John Pappas




whirligig more

~Roberta Beach Jacobson




hazy night thoughts street lamp flickering fairy dust mist

~Sarah Mahina Calvello 




inner sabotage thoughts circle thoughts 

~Sarah Mahina Calvello 




haze drifting last of the autumn sun melting mosaics

~Sarah Mahina Calvello 




A Poem Beginning With A Line By Bob Kaufman

 

In remembrance of certain lights I have seen go out

I have decided to fall in love with my own disease,

And trade my last sick days for infinite cloud storage.

 

On the cusp of morning I have posted my best cat pics

While Stalin-flavored bubblegum melts in the mawkish caecum.

Thought-leaders polish the algorithm for you, my love.

~Noah Berlatsky




autumn equinox

the street mission's soup

half water

~John J. Dunphy




POTUS

and FLOTUS

why us?

~Roberta Beach Jacobson




Perseids . . .

the night sky 

an octave higher

~Veronika Zora Novak 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Jerome Berglund

No comments:

Post a Comment